Life is Feudal: Forest Village Wiki
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is a game being created and developed by Forest Village Game. Forest Village is a medieval city-building survival strategy game
In the Forest Village you lead a group of people who set off in search of new lands. Your group has arrived in a boat carrying all resources necessary for survival – food, tools, clothes and construction materials. They will help the people to establish a new settlement and ensure its prosperity.
Begin construction of your village with a few houses. They will protect the settlers from bad weather and give them a place to cook food, take rest and warm up. Think over and plan the development of your settlement. Take care of inhabitants and do everything possible to provide them with everything they need.
The new lands are full of resources that you can use. Minerals will be used by the settlers to build and expand the city; meat, mushrooms and berries will satisfy hunger. Your workers can both collect resources from the surface, and extract them from the ground in mines and quarries.Life is Feudal: Forest Village was launched on August 26th, 2016 for Steam.
- Advanced Farming system. Different crops and fruit trees require varying amounts of moisture, man labour and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and Hens require Hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Switch between birdseye and first person views. You can play in a birdseye view, watching over everything and issuing strategic orders, or you can possess a villager and play from a first person perspective, performing everyday tasks along with your fellow Villagers.
- Terraforming and pavement. Terraform land around your settlement to enable construction of larger buildings. Pave Roads to speed up the movement of your villagers and thus improve the economy of your settlement.
- Diseases, food rations and vitamins. Diseases spread faster in cold Weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food ration is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of Food possible (meat, fish, bread, vegetables and fruits) to keep your villagers’ healthy.
- Dynamic ecosystem. Villagers continuously walking in the surrounding woods will scare Wildlife deeper into forest. Excessive Farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction thus lowering the flow of meat, hides, mushrooms, berries and medical herbs (Resources/Food) to your stocks.
- Real time Weather and seasons system. The Seasons effect your village’s needs: summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water, and you'll need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
- Morale and increasing population. Keep your Villagers happy and their families will grow - that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce Morale and their productivity.
- Disasters. Lightning can hit tall buildings that are standing on hilltops. Tornados can leave a devastating trail of destruction across your settlement. Earthquakes can destroy your houses and even topple trees. Make sure you are prepared to face those challenges!
- Mod friendly. Our game is designed to be modder friendly. Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems. Those systems and assets can be completely changed through game scripts written in LUA.
- How to help
- See how you can help contribute to Life is Feudal: Forest Village Wiki! Remember to maintain a standard for grammar and punctuation in your contributions, please.
- Register an account to keep track of your contributions.