From Life is Feudal: Forest Village Wiki
Humans are those that inhabitant your village in the game Forest Village.
There are three age groups of humans
- Adults - 9 and over
- Teenagers - 3 to 9 years old
- Children - less than 3 years old
- Humans need Dwellings in which to eat and get warm. Currently Humans will only eat, get warm, and/or start new types of tasks outside their professions when in their own homes. Any humans without a dwelling will pretty quickly either starve or die of hypothermia.
- Only Adults may serve as Professional workers
- Teens may attend school but will also sometimes haul food from barns to their houses.
- Humans 40 and over are considered elderly and can be seen to move more slowly than their younger counterparts.
Types of humans[edit | edit source]
Currently only Citizens exist. Nomads are not implemented in the latest release and Workers are any citizens who've reached adulthood
Diseases[edit | edit source]
- Pneumonia (infectious) – warm clothing & enough fuel for homes will help keep this at bay.
- Scurvy – be sure that villagers have a plentiful and varied diet.
- Plague (infectious) – burn all dead bodies on а pyre to minimize the chance of plague.
- Rabies (infectious) – If hunters stop animals from entering the village, chances of a rabies outbreak is minimized.
See Also[edit | edit source]